Friday, October 3, 2014

Road trip - Part 1

Well howdy everyone!

This cowgirl is hittin' the road in less than 24 hours for a pre-Thanksgiving pilgrimage that will take her to Québec City, Montréal and Ottawa.


I've previously shared how travel experiences have been part of my life from the time I was just a young pup. Credit goes to both sets of parents for sharing the travel bug. 

Now, after a wonderful week's vacation spent in Newfoundland - yes, click the link, come on, don't be shy, click it! - it's time for a road trip that will take me back to my roots to visit family and friends.

Québec City is where I was born. Montréal is where I came of age. And Ottawa is a place of childhood memories and adult shenanigans. It also happens to be where some of the bestest people on earth live.

While road tripping, I'm planning a couple of blog entries and of course, lots of pictures.

Hi-Yo Silver! Away!



No comments:

Post a Comment